The idea seems to be alright, afterall you are the owner of your song and cover art/ poster. So why the following can not be put.
You may NOT upload artwork that displays the following:
• Website URL
• Social network symbols or information (i.e., Facebook links, Twitter handles, etc).
• Contact information (i.e., email addresses, phone number)
• Pornographic images
• Pricing information
• Copyrighted images
• Scan of a CD (it must be retail-ready artwork)
• UPC barcodes
• Tribute albums where the original artist name is as large as or larger than the performing artist
• The cover art refers to physical or digital versions of the album (i.e., CD, Disc, Digital Exclusive, Digital Version, etc)
• The cover image is blurry, pixilated or has other quality issues
• The cover art promises content that the album doesn’t contain (i.e., “includes DVD”, “includes free stickers”, etc)
• The cover art up-sells to another product (i.e., merch, other albums by same artist, etc)
• The cover art claims to be an exclusive of one of our digital partners without their permission (i.e., iTunes™ Exclusive, Only on Amazon MP3, etc), like obviously.
Because you need to follow the rules of every store, as simple as that.